Happy holidays, folks. Been a while since I’ve posted, I know. Less than a year this time, at least!
- Discovered I do not suffer from the potentially-fatal cardiovascular form of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, as I and my physician previously thought.
- Publicly came out as transgendered (transfemale) to my friends and family, a fact which I’ve kept secret for over a decade.
- Simultaneously been laid off and lost my health insurance, and subsequently gone cold turkey (again) on my medication for bipolar disorder.
- Totalled my car, going even deeper into debt, and unable to replace it due to general incompetence and the chicanery of the modern insurance and finance industries.
- Generally withdrawn from society at large in response to overwhelming stress and mental illness.
So of course, this seems like the perfect time to try and start posting again!